Young women aren't kids, as this site would imply, but I was asked by a friend to create the following and couldn't help but say yes.
"To help boys and girls ages 8 through 11 live gospel principles, develop testimonies, build friendships, and prepare to receive the Aaronic Priesthood or become a righteous young woman."
Faith in God Guidebook
An important part of faith in God is keeping your baptismal covenant and staying spiritually strong. To help you develop faith and resist temptation, do the following things:
• Pray daily to Heavenly Father.
• Read the scriptures regularly.
• Keep the commandments and live “My Gospel Standards”
• Honor your parents and be kind to your family.
• Pay your tithing and attend tithing settlement.
• Attend sacrament meetings and Primary regularly.
The following activities will help your understanding & testimony of the gospel grow:
• Write your testimony.
• Memorize the Articles of Faith and explain what they mean.
• Complete activities in the guidebook
• Have an interview with a member of your bishopric or branch presidency.